- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – CE,LE,SE,XLE
- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include alignment. NOTE: For Independent Suspension Type Axles, Axle Shaft Assembly consists of Axle Shaft, Boots and Joints.]
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Check brakes
- Front brake pads replaced, reline front rotors
- replaced rear brake pads, reline rear rotors
- HAZARDOUS WASTE
Carmen B. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/28/2020